Lowe's names new senior vp for multichannel
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/22/2013 12:51:41 PM
Mooresville, N.C. - Lowe's has hired Lara Lee as senior vp, customer experience design to work on integrated, multi-channel strategies.
"Customer needs and trends are constantly changing. In this new role, Lara will not only design experiences that support customers across every stage of the home improvement journey, but will also ensure that our employees' abilities to deliver excellent experiences are evolving and improving to meet those ever-changing customer needs," said Bob Gfeller, customer experience design executive, to whom she reports.
Named a "Master of Innovation" by BusinessWeek in 2006, Lee was most recently chief innovation and operating officers at global design and innovation firm Continuum. Previously, she was principal and member of the executive committee at Jump Associates, consulting with clients such as GE and FedEx to identify growth opportunities and new businesses. She also spent 15 years at Harley-Davidson, building the international business, launching new ventures and running a division that designed and monetized customer experiences.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 26, 2013
- May 9, 2012
- Apr 23, 2012
- Oct 1, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...