Retail titans to testify in Macy's/Martha trial
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/19/2013 3:51:52 PM
New York - The legal tussle over the fate of the Martha Stewart brand at both Macy's and JCPenney has generated a witness list that reads like a who's who of the department store world.
In addition to JCP ceo Ron Johnson, Macy's chairman/president/ceo Terry Lundgren and Stewart, the list includes a bevy of current and former executives from Penney, Macy's and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia.
- John Tighe, JCP's senior vp/gmm for home at the time the Martha Stewart deal was announced and now Penney's senior vp/gmm for men's apparel;
- Steve Lawrence, formerly JCP's executive vp for men's, children's and home and Tighe's direct report at the time;
- Patsy Pollack, senior executive vp overseeing merchandising at MSLO;
- Tim Adams, Macy's chief private brands officer and former chairman and ceo of Macy's Home Store;
- Jeffrey Kantor, chairman of macys.com;
- Janet Grove, retired Macy's vice chairman and one-time head of Macy's merchandising group;
- Laurene Gandolfo, executive vice president of Macy's Home Private Brands;
- Charles Koppelman, former executive chairman of MSLO;
- Robin Marino, former co-ceo and president of merchandising at MSLO.
The witness list filing is available here.
We would love your feedback!