ITMA and Web4Retail team up for Pinterest webinar for businesses
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/19/2013 12:48:27 PM
High Point, NC - The International Textile Market Association (ITMA), producers of Showtime, and Web4Retail are teaming up for a series of webinars on how to use Pinterest for businesses.
The series, titled "Pinterest Marketing: Track Top Trends and Bright Ideas," will illustrate how businesses can increase traffic, leads and sales by reaching more than 11 million people on Pinterest.
"We're very excited about this webinar series", said Catherine Morsell, executive director of ITMA, "Pinterest is so popular in the fabrics and textiles community and everyone is trying to figure out how to best use it for their business."
Pinterest has become a huge source of traffic referral for all businesses, according to a press release. "An increasing number of companies are leveraging the platform to reach a new audience, increase visits to their websites, and generate leads or retail sales and it's working," said Denise Keniston, president of Web4Retail and host of the webinar series.
The webinar is being conducted live on the following days and times:
Tuesday, Feb. 26, 1-3 p.m. EST / Register at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/271819918
Wednesday, Feb. 27, 3-4 p.m. EST / Register at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/627558918
Thursday, Feb. 28, 5-6 p.m. EST / Register at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/226708990
Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013 7-8 p.m. EST / Register at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/834830654
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 22, 2013
- Feb 26, 2013
- Feb 11, 2013
- Sep 21, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...