Safavieh makes lux bath rugs a permanent offering
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/18/2013 12:07:11 PM
Port Washington, N.Y. - High-end home furnishings house Safavieh is getting into the bath rug business in a bigger way with a newly expanded line of bath rug styles, one year since it first tested the category.
Set to launch in March during the New York Home Fashions Market, the company is introducing two new lines in multiple colorways.
"Since launching our first bath rug collection a year ago at the March 2012 Home Fashions Market, we have had great response to our designs and price points. The program has been expanded to include products for all retail categories from department and linen specialty stores to large discount chains. The strategy for our March introductions is to bring a custom designer look principal of Safavieh, a longtime family-run upscale area rug designer and manufacturer.
From the new Plush Master Bath collection, Safavieh's blue and white awning stripe bath rug of 100% cotton will be available sets of two in the 22-by-34-inch size, and are set to retail for $68.64. A set of two in the 27-by-45 size retails at $95.48.
Safavieh will also introduce the Boston Bathmats collection with diamond motif in five color ways of 100% cotton. The rugs are packaged individually and come in sizes 30-by-48 for $75 retail, 36-by-60 for $97 retail, and 48-by-72 $for 136 retail.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...