Schumacher gets on Instagram
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/18/2013 10:13:52 AM
Newark, Del. - F. Schumacher & Co. continues its push into social media with its recent entry into Instagram.
Its identity on the online photo-sharing site is "Schumacher 1889" - a combination of the high-end fabric and trimmings company's name with the year it was founded.
The company issued an email to its clients and industry associates urging them to "get all access pass and stay up to date on everything Schumacher" via Instagram.
Instagram enables users to take pictures, apply digital filters to them, and share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr for free. But photos shared on the site are confined to square shapes - like Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images - as its logo suggests.
Users can sign up to Instagram to be kept updated with Schumacher's latest photos by downloading the Instagram app in the App Store on an iOS device -- iPhone, iPod, iPad, or in Google Play for an Android device.
We would love your feedback!
- May 12, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...