Kassatex readies European bedding collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/15/2013 12:04:06 PM
New York - Kassatex Fine Linens will launch luxury bedding collections from Italy and Portugal at the New York Home Fashions Market next month.
"I have always wanted to incorporate my passion for European luxury bedding in to the Kassatex family of products," said Ernesto Khoudari, Kassatex president and ceo.
"Layering texture and pattern have always been important components in our merchandising strategy, and that strategy in mind, merchandising matelasses from Portugal alongside Italian bedding felt like the natural progression," he added.
The assortment will include three Italian bedding ensembles and six top of bed matelasse ensembles in a variety of color and design styles ranging from traditional to the more contemporary.
To round off the new tier of luxury goods, Kassatex will introduce bath rugs from Portugal. Five new collections will be available in a wide color palette and constructions which incorporate silk, linen and other luxurious fibers.
All bedding and bath rug collections will be stocked in the company's 100,000 square foot distribution center in Miami, Fla.
"We are incredibly excited to be adding this new tier of product in to our line, and equally excited to hear the positive feedback we have been receiving from our customers during early previews" said Khoudari.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...