Trend Lab, Waverly sign license for baby product line
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/8/2013 12:13:21 PM
Minneapolis - Trend Lab LLC and Waverly will launch a Waverly by Trend Lab infant and toddler product collection at the 2013 ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas.
The line will include crib and toddler bedding, coordinating room décor, gift items and diaper bags. Product is expected to roll out to mid-tier retailers, department and specialty stores, and select e-tailers by early 2014.
The Waverly by Trend Lab product assortment will be moderately priced.
Trend Lab Trend Lab is a privately held, women-owned business that designs and produces infant and toddler bedding and accessories, home décor and gift items, bags, and pet products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...