Talbert joins JS Fiber Company
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/6/2013 11:58:54 AM
Statesville, N.C. - JS Fiber Co., Inc. has hired industry veteran Michael Talbert as director of sales for the retail division.
He will focus on the Fossfill 2 licensed products, specifically the expansion of bedding pillows and comforters lines.
"We are excited to welcome Michael to our team at JS Fiber," said Morris Long, ceo and president of JS Fiber Co., Inc. "His expertise in the retail arena will be an invaluable resource as we look to expand the FossFill 2 brand."
Talbert's more than 30 years of experience includes positions at Croscill Home, DownTown Company and HFI/ADF (Westgate),
Talbert will be responsible for all retail sales and marketing for JS Fiber. He will report directly to Long.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...