GLM adds to senior management team
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/31/2013 12:43:11 PM
White Plains, N.Y. - Trade show organizer GLM has appointed Craig Dooley to senior vp and group show director for the IR Events Group, which it acquired in November.
Working from GLM's downtown Chicago office, Dooley will report to ceo Charles McCurdy.
In the newly created role, Dooley will oversee the strategy, operations, and expansion - including conference development, sales, marketing, financial management, operations and total show administration - of the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition, Internet Retailer Mobile Marketing & Commerce Forum and the Internet Retailer Web Design & Usability Conference. He will also lead the expansion of the IR Events Group through co-locations with GLM shows, including the recently announced Internet Retailer event at Surf Expo, as well as anticipated freestanding IRCE-style events in North America, Asia and Europe.
Dooley also will be responsible for management of the existing IR Events team, which will remain in place.
"As the nation's largest conference and exhibition devoted to e-commerce developments and technologies, the IR Events brand holds a critical, leading position among both tech and business audiences," commented Dooley.
Dooley's 20 years of experience includes both the technology and events industries, having served in senior level marketing and strategy roles for MMPI - owner and operator of integrated showroom and office buildings and trade show facilities - and Inforte Corporation, a technology consulting and systems integration firm, among other organizations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...