Homewear Linens/Sam Hedaya cooks up license deal with Top Chef
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/30/2013 12:53:15 PM
New York - Homewear Linens / Sam Hedaya Corp. has forged a license partnership with TV cable channel Bravo for its Top Chef property.
The series, now in its 10th season, features aspiring chefs who compete for a shot at culinary stardom and the chance to earn the title of "Top Chef," as Bravo puts it on the show's website -
Abe Haddad, Homewear Linens/Sam Hedaya president, said under the deal, his company is the brand's exclusive supplier of kitchen textiles and table linens. The product list includes: kitchen towels, oven mitts, potholders, aprons, dishcloths, chair pads, window tiers and valances, kitchen mats, drying mats, storage sets, tablecloths, place mats, napkins, runners, and matching melamine dishware and drinkware.
The soft launch is set for mid-March during the New York Home Fashions market, and an official rollout of product will follow soon thereafter.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...