Feizy to fete 40th anniversary at Vegas Market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/25/2013 12:13:19 PM
Dallas - In celebration of its 40th anniversary, Feizy Rugs is hosting a 1940s-themed cocktail party during the Las Vegas Market next week.
Scheduled on Jan. 29th from 3 to 6 p.m., the party will be held in Feizy's showroom, located in space C-399.
Designer Tracy Porter, who works with the company on an exclusive licensed program called Poetic Wanderlust by Tracy Porter, will be on to launch two new collections: Tamar and Coronado.
Hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will be served, and a big band will provide the music.
Attendees can register to win a 6-by-9 hand-knotted Amzad rug. The winner will be selected in a random drawing at 5
In addition to the Tamar and Coronado collections, Feizy is also bringing to market seven other new collections - mix of both Fine and Home offerings in a variety of styles, constructions and price points.
"We are set to launch more new collections this year than we have in any other previous year," says John Feizy, founder and ceo. "Our designers have been hard at work to make our 40th year the strongest one yet in terms of introductions. Look for new constructions and entrances into new categories as well."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...