Macy's Lundgren to be honored by National Father's Day Council
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/24/2013 12:07:44 PM
New York - The National Father's Day council has awarded its 2013 "Father of the Year" designation to Terry Lundgren, chairman, president and ceo of Macy's Inc. He joins former U.S. President Bill Clinton, founder of the William J. Clinton Foundaton, as a fellow honoree.
The awards will be presented at the 72nd Annual Father of the Year Awards in New York City on June 11 12:00 p.m. at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel.
Proceeds will benefit the Save the Children's U.S. Programs. For information call 212-594-5977 or visit www.momanddadday.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...