Dollar General to ramp up store count in 2013
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2013 1:03:58 PM
Goodlettsville, Tenn. - Dollar General Corp. today said it is planning to open 635 new units and complete 550 store relocations this year.
"Dollar General's continued growth reflects our customers' increasing satisfaction with our everyday low prices and convenience," said Rick Dreiling, chairman and ceo.
The company plans to open its 11,000th store before the year's end and will begin its 75th anniversary in 2014.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...