Amazon building out fulfillment centers in California
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/22/2013 1:33:55 PM
Tracy, Calif. - Amazon plans to open a 1 million-sq.-ft. fulfillment center here following the opening last October of its first California center in San Bernardino.
The company is also building a site in Patterson, Calif., that is expected to open in summer of 2013.
Amazon said its fulfillment center jobs pay on average 30% more than traditional retail jobs, not including stock grants for full-time employees.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...