Capel Rugs releases newest edition of The Guide
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/21/2013 1:31:57 PM
Troy, N.C. - Capel Rugs has released the 2013 edition of its catalog, "The Guide," with 240 pages offering ideas that encourage readers to be their own interior decorators.
Capel, which has been in business since 1917, introduced the new "Guide" at this month's Atlanta International Area Rug Market and is mailing it to 10,000 dealers nationwide.
Company officials said the publication provides creative ideas for mix-and-match patterns and helpful information about each featured piece. Readers can browse rugs by room, collection, rug construction, texture, designer and color.
The catalog features Capel designers and brands including Genevieve Gorder Rugs, Biltmore Rugs, Kevin O'Brien Rugs and Williamsburg Rugs. The designer line offers an eclectic range of looks, motifs and textures.
Many Capel products bear the Made in the USA seal.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 11, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...