Peacock Alley marks 40th anniversary
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/21/2013 9:35:18 AM
Dallas - Peacock Alley is celebrating its 40th anniversary with new product introductions and the tagline: "Forty Years & Still Dreaming: 1973 - 2013."
"More signature classic hues, new pops of color and additional accessories grace Peacock Alley's beloved linen collections this spring," the company announced about what it will show at the upcoming New York International Gift Fair.
The luxury linen house is introducing Emma, its first printed sheet in decades, along with a coordinating duvet cover and dec pillows. The geometric dotted diamond pattern is made of 100% Egyptian cotton.
The new Eloise duvet cover and shams employ a watercolor floral design in bright colors.
Galloway adds a geometric twist with decorative pillows, accessories and fabric available in flint, ginger, gold and sea glass.
Peacock Alley has added linen and flint to the Duet line, which is made from 100% Egyptian cotton and mercerized to maintain a lustrous hand. In addition, Soprano sateen linens from Portugal are now available in ivory and linen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...