Downtown Company, Coco Cozy join forces
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/21/2013 9:31:27 AM
Los Angeles - Luxury bedding producer Downtown Company and Coco Cozy will introduce CocoCozy Linens by Downtown at the New York International Gift Fair, which begins Jan. 26.
CoCo of CocoCozy, an LA-based design blogger since 2008, began exhibiting at trade shows in 2011.
Downtown's product development team took CoCoCozy's designs and transformed them into bed linens with a twist. The CocoCozy Convertible Duvet and Mix and Match pieces allow consumers to design their own pieces for their unique space.
At the Downtown booth at NYIGF, buyers can interact with the designs on a computer to create their own special look and review the entire CocoCozy line.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...