Strawbridge named evp at Dallas Market Center
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/21/2013 9:24:25 AM
Dallas - Dallas Market Center has named Kevin Strawbridge executive vice president of marketing and technology.
He will be responsible for integrating marketing and technology efforts to serve both buyers and sellers.
"Kevin is an experienced and acknowledged leader and we're thrilled to welcome him to our team," said Cindy Morris, coo, Dallas Market Center. "He will lead the marketing and technology strategy to further establish Dallas as a marketplace with cutting-edge digital resources."
Strawbridge is a strategist, marketer and multi-channel entrepreneur with more than 18 years of experience assembling and leading cross-functional teams in settings from corporate environments to startups. He is skilled in discerning business models specifically related to online, e-commerce, retail and service-oriented environments, and is experienced as a finance and accounting professional with a deep understanding of data, analytics and reporting.
Strawbridge has also worked in a variety of consulting and managing positions including Square L Group, advising senior managers in the day-to-day implementation of programs that support acquisition and retention of visitors to websites and managing mobile website functionality; DealTaker.com as a divisional president setting strategy and managing a team handling marketing, IT, merchandising and content; and JCPenney Direct, as a senior manager of marketing and business development, working to grow jcpenney.com to $1 billion in revenue and leading the implementation of jcp.com onto the Merchants@ platform for Amazon. In addition, Strawbridge served in senior leadership roles with CardsDirect.com and CollectiblesToday.com (a division of the Bradford Group).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...