Powell comes to Vegas for first time with Bombay collection
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/18/2013 11:44:58 AM
Culver City, Calif. - Via an alignment with Linon Home, Powell Home Fashions is bring its area rug division to Las Vegas Market for the first time, and will be shining the spotlight on both its Bombay Heritage Collection as well as its full line of 200-plus styles and its newly-released 2013 rug catalog.
Powell's showroom in Building A on the seventh floor in space A-753.
"With the success of the Bombay launch at October High Point market, which featured eclectic, transitional and classic designs of hand tufted rugs, from India and modified acrylic hand-tufted cut loop pile designs made in China, we've expanded our offerings to encompass the complete Bombay lifestyle" said Jim Ziozis, Powell ceo.
Added Wil Hollands, president of Hermes-Otto International and owner of the Bombay brand: "Because of the tremendous show demand in High Point, I believe these three new collections offer that unique and loved style that only Bombay can deliver."
Powell is adding three new collections to the Bombay Heritage line including the Luxe shag, Le Soleil indoor/outdoor, and Tapis.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...