Longtime textiles executive Henry Parks Neisler Sr. dies
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/16/2013 12:25:56 PM
Kings Mountain, N.C. - Henry Parks Neisler Sr., who was chief executive officer of textiles producer Dicey Mills in Shelby, N.C., died on Jan. 7. He was 85.
Neisler, a Kings Mountain, N.C., resident, was born 1927 to the late Paul Mauney Neisler and Dicey Kathryn Moss Neisler. After serving in the Army from 1952 to 1954, he joined his father and brothers in the organization of Dicey Mills in 1956. He served as the company's chief executive for more than 30 years until his death.
He is survived by his wife, three sons, a daughter-in-law and 13 nieces and nephews.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorials be made to Hospice of Cleveland County, 951 Wendover Heights Drive, Shelby, N.C. 28150.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...