Heimtextil 2013 attendance off slightly
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/16/2013 12:24:15 PM
Frankfurt, Germany - Approximately 66,000 people visited last week's Heimtextil show here compared to just over 67,000 in 2012, according to show organizer Messe Frankfurt.
Visitors to the show were more international this year, with 67% coming from outside of Germany vs. 65% last year.
The biggest visitor nations were Italy, China, Turkey, Great Britain, the U.S., France, Spain, the Russian Federation and Poland.
Messe Frankfurt added that more visitors than last year also came from the Russian Federation, the United Arab Emirates, Great Britain, Ireland, Central Europe (France, Benelux, Switzerland), East Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania), China and Taiwan.
This year's show featured 2,658 exhibitors from 62 countries, up from 2,601 exhibitors a year ago.
"The fair also succeeded in maintaining the number of visitors at an almost constant level despite the difficult economic climate prevailing at present," said Detlef Braun, a member of the executive board of Messe Frankfurt.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...