AmericasMart honors rug makers at Magnificent Awards
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/14/2013 12:02:39 PM
Atlanta - At the January edition of its bi-annual International Area Rug Market here last week, the AmericasMart recognized several of its category tenants at the America's Magnificent Carpets Awards ceremony.
The area rug winners, which were selected from the Museum of Introductions gallery by an independent panel of experts, were announced and presented by AmericasMart at a gala at The Georgia Aquarium.
As part of the industry recognition, AmericasMart honored three of the top retailers in the country for overall excellence in sales, service and innovation. They were: Hadinger Flooring, Avalon Carpet Tile & Flooring and Nebraska Furniture Mart.
The 2013 winners:
- Hand Hooked/ Hand Tufted ($0-$8.00+): Amer Rugs
- Hand Hooked/ Hand Tufted( $8.01-$16.00): Surya Carpet Inc.
- Handmade/Hand Knotted/Flat Weave ($0-$30.00): Obeetee
- Handmade/Hand Knotted/Flat Weave ($30.01-$50.00): F.J. Kashanian Rugs
- Handmade/Hand Knotted/Flat Weave ($50.01-$100.00): Capa Imports
- Handmade/Hand Knotted/Flat Weave ($100.01+): Anadol Rug Company
- Machine Made ($0-$200.00): Oriental Weavers
- Machine Made ($200.01-$400.00): Loloi Rugs
- Machine Made ($400.01-$800.00): Marcella Fine Rugs
- Machine Made ($800.00+): Nourison Industries
- Licensee: Surya
- Outdoor: Kaleen
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...