WithIt presents panel discussion on business in Canada
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/11/2013 11:31:30 AM
New York -- WithIt -- Women's Leadership Development Network along with ViewIT Technologies and SOFA are together presenting on Jan. 13 a panel of diverse women industry leaders to discuss "the new way of doing business in Canada."
This interactive discussion will explore how the world of marketing is changing everything about the furniture and design industries. The panel will offer a behind-the-scenes look at how an integrated marketing strategy that incorporates print, radio, TV, social media and old fashioned networking has impacted their businesses - "the good, bad and sometimes ugly." They will share the failures, successes and new best practices Canadian businesses face in marketing initiatives and product development.
The moderator will be Julia Rosien, the founder and chief idea officer of social media strategist firm SocialNorth as well as founder and owner of the woman-oriented travel-based website GoGirlfriend.
Scheduled from 3 to 4 p.m. this Sunday, the event will be held at the WithIt / ViewIT Technologies Showroom in suite #111 at SOFA, located the International Center at 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8.
Registration is required, and can be accessed online at: http://www.visitsofa.com/upcoming-events
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 9, 2013
- Jul 31, 2012
- Jun 18, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...