Vendors to participate in ART Card Program in Atlanta
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/11/2013 11:06:50 AM
Charlotte, N.C. - Fifteen vendors will participate in Accessories Resource Team's (ART) ART Card Program during next week's Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, which runs through Jan. 16.
The ART Card Program provides each retailer member with a personalized ART Card, which is presented to participating vendors, upon placing an order, to receive exclusive specials. Annual membership to ART and participation in the discount program is $250 a year and is open to home furnishings retailers and interior design studios.
Participating vendors include: Artisan House, Classic Concepts, Currey & Co., Flambeau, GuildMaster, IMAX, Jaipur, Lacefield, Lazy Susan, Loloi, Paragon, Propac, Sterling, Surya and Uttermost.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...