C & F plans Atlanta launch party
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/6/2013 5:15:00 PM
Newport News, Va. - C & F will host a launch party during the Atlanta Market for its new bedding and tabletop collections, "Boxwood Abbey" and "Garden Folly," both of which evoke the monumental age of landscape design in Great Britain in the 17th and 18th centuries.
The "Come Stroll in our Garden" party will take place Jan. 10 at 2:00 pm in the C & F showroom, Building 2, Suite 1435. In addition to the event, there will be a drawing to win a Williamsburg Garden Getaway for two nights.
"Boxwood Abbey" features a bright green geometric interpretation of the elaborately sculpted hedge maze in the gardens of the Governor's Palace in Colonial Williamsburg. The collection also includes 2' x 3' hooked rug, and an 18" x 18" HD pillow, depicting an engraved bird's eye view of a British country estate.
Retail on the queen quilt is $150. Suggested pricing on the hooked rug is $50 and for the HD pillow is $45. Tabletop is also available at retail prices of $6 to $29.
Garden Folly mixes lifelike botanical illustrations with classical and Chinese-influenced summerhouses, called follies. Flame stitched, needlepoint pillows inspired by 18th-century "pocket books," 18" x 18" HD pagoda pillow and 2' x 3' fretwork patterned hooked rug highlight this collection.
Retail prices are $140 for the queen quilt, $160 for the needlepoint pillows, $40 for the HD pillow and $50 for the accent rug. Tabletop retails range from $$6 to $29.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...