Kalaty event to celebrate new collections
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/4/2013 1:04:02 PM
Hicksville, N.Y. - Kalaty Rug Corporation will host a special event during the Atlanta International Rug Show to honor of its newest licensed rug collections: Newport Mansions and Portfolio by Parisa.
The party, which includes cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and live music, will be held Jan. 10 from 4-7 p.m. at the company's AmericasMart showroom, 4-G-14.
Designer Parisa Abdollahi and representatives from The Preservation Society of Newport County will be guests of honor at the event. The Preservation Society's representatives will also be present throughout the market to talk about the historic homes of Newport, R.I., and the inspirations for the rug collection.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...