Williams-Sonoma Opens in Kuwait
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2012 2:00:00 AM
Williams-Sonoma opened a store in Kuwait, the nameplate's first store outside North America, last month. The 11,000-square-foot store is located at The Avenues in Kuwait, one of the Middle East's largest shopping venues, and is in partnership with international retail franchise operator M.H. Alshaya.
In 2010, M.H. Alshaya partnered with Williams-Sonoma Inc. to launch the first franchise operation of Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids stores in the Middle East. This relationship has extended to include the Williams-Sonoma brand, which will launch for the first time outside North America, in Kuwait.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...