Target to open new store in Pomona, Calif. in fall 2013
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2012 1:25:23 PM
Minneapolis -- Target Corp. has selected Pomona, Calif. as the site of a new store it plans to open come October 2013.
The store will be located on Rio Rancho Road and Auto Center Drive.
It will be among the 16 new stores Target has said to date that it plans to open next year.
The Pomona store will be approximately 140,000 square feet, and will offer shoppers the same everyday essentials and exclusive brands carried by all Target stores. In addition, this site will include a selection of fresh produce, fresh packaged meat and pre-packaged baked goods.
"California continues to be a strong market for Target, and we're excited to expand our presence there in 2013," said Cary Strouse, svp of stores in the Western region. "Target is committed to being a good neighbor and developing long-lasting relationships with guests and the Pomona community."
Target creates strong partnerships with local organizations in all of the communities where the company does business through Target's community giving programs. This store will start a local grant program, contribute to the United Way and donate food to a Feeding America member, or approved agency. Target also encourages team members to volunteer their time to serve the needs of their community.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...