Sferra returns to Dallas with new showroom
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2012 10:35:31 AM
Edison, N.J. - Luxury linens house Sferra will open a showroom for the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, which takes place Jan. 16-22.
Sferra's new showroom is located in the Dallas Market Center, World Trade Center, space 6-6290.
"With the addition of Dallas to our current New York and Atlanta showrooms, we are able to reach yet another of our valued customer markets. Sferra has been away from the center for some time, and we're excited to be back in 2013," said president Steve Schneider.
The company will showcase its spring 2013 collections for bed, bath, and table linens as well as its European collection of down comforters and pillows, and new decorative accessories- "a category we are thrilled to be expanding upon," said Schneider.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 7, 2012
- Mar 5, 2012
- Sep 12, 2011
- Aug 17, 2011
- Jan 19, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...