Feizy to launch new Pinboard with Tracy Porter
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/12/2012 11:14:07 AM
Dallas -- Designer Tracy Porter will be the first in a series of "Guest Pinners" slated to create a Pinboard on the Feizy Rugs Pinterest page.
Porter's new "Poetic Wanderlust" collection encompasses a wide range of home products, including tabletop items, pillows, poufs, ottomans, wall art, and others.
The alliance is not new for Feizy, a longtime area rug house that has collaborated with Porter since 2006 on an expansive line of Fine and Home Collection groupings.
The new Pinboard, titled "Tracy Porter- Poetic Wanderlust Inspirations," will be live Dec. 14 through Jan. 14.
Porter's inspirations "come from all corners of the globe, so expect an eclectic assortment of design and decorating ideas," Feizy noted.
Added Leah Feizy, the company's evp: "Tracy lives and breathes design. She is so passionate and has such gorgeous ideas, I can't think of a better person to kick off our Guest Pinner series. To make things even better, she makes her beautiful design ideas accessible to all and has such an easy yet elegant style. Her blogs are truly inspirational."
The first of several Poetic Wanderlust-Feizy Rugs collaborations will be unveiled at the Las Vegas January market. In addition, Tracy Porter will be on hand in the showroom to meet and greet market attendees as Feizy Rugs kicks off a year-long 40th Anniversary celebration.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 12, 2010
- Jan 4, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...