HTT office relocating in 2013
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/12/2012 11:11:45 AM
New York - Sandow Media, parent of Home Textiles Today, announced today the company's Manhattan-based business will relocate next spring to the iconic Time-Life Building at 1271 Avenue of the Americas.
Sandow will occupy the entire 17th floor of the building with 40,000 square feet of office space. In addition to HTT, businesses moving into the building will include Gift & Decorative Accessories, NewBeauty, Interior Design, Worth, Fred Segal, Luxe Interiors + Design, Culture + Commerce, and Material ConneXion. The properties span digital and print media, licensing, consulting, e-commerce/retail, business information and marketing services.
"It was critical to find a single floorplate that would allow us to have all of our brands in one place," said Adam Sandow, company chairman and ceo. The move, he added, "will position us for our next phase of development."
Through a series of acquisitions and aggressive growth, Sandow had increased its headcount in New York by more than 600% since 2010, and had been operating out of two separate Manhattan offices.
"The time had come for us to establish a global headquarters in New York City, the heart of many of the industries our businesses exist in-such as beauty, design, media, finance, and fashion," said Sandow.
The space will also include a Fred Segal concept studio, designed to test and mock up store designs, fixtures and merchandising ideas, and a state-of-the-art video studio that will enable each brand to create in-house video content to be distributed through various channels.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...