WithIt relaunches WithIt.org site
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/10/2012 12:19:56 PM
Greensboro, N.C. - With the recent launch of WithIt.org, WithIt members now have a new online resource for timely insights, ideas exchange and professional mentoring.
"In our 15th year, WithIt's story is now told digitally across a variety of platforms, and our new web site reflects the needs of our diverse and geographically separated community," said Julia Rosien, WithIt 2012 president and principal of SocialNorth. "We need to meet our members where they live, and the new web site connects us seamlessly to each other and the social media channels we use."
WithIt.org's new Member Café includes articles written by WithIt members and useful professional links. And it Student Café offers a find-a-mentor feature and a knowledge center that offers practical information for students at the early stages of their careers.
Other new online tools include: a regions-focused hub, where WithIt's regional chapters can network with local members; a newsroom, including event photos; a "speak-up" section where WithIt members blog on leadership-focused topics; a searchable members directory; social media feeds; and more.
WithIt.org's relaunch was made possible through the generous support of Wray Ward, which provided the graphics and layout, and Adesso Inc., which sponsored the development and programming of the site.
"WithIt's new web site is the culmination of hundreds of hours of planning and hard work, and we're very grateful to the individuals and companies that supported us," said Rosien. "Now, the fun and sharing begins, and we're eager to showcase and connect our members and potential members online."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...