Couristan, Emma Gardner Design partner for new licensed rug collection
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/6/2012 11:22:36 AM
Fort Lee, N.J. - Area rug house Couristan Inc. has signed a licensing agreement with Emma Gardner Design LLC to manufacture, promote, market and distribute a series of hand-tufted, power-loomed and outdoor/indoor performance area rugs as well as wall-to-wall carpeting for both residential and hospitality markets.
Gardner, principal and chief creative officer of her eponymous Petaluma, Calif.-based company, will give her guidance for all the color and design for this new collection.
The launch is set for spring 2013, and it will target department and specialty stores.
"We are extremely pleased to have entered a licensing agreement with Emma Gardner Design and we look forward to a strong business relationship. Emma's design approach, celebrated sense of color and unique ability to translate both elements into works of art for the floor, will allow us to appeal to a wider range of value conscious consumers, who are inspired by signature looks," said Ron Couri, president and ceo.
Added Gardner: "It is a privilege to be working with Ron and George and their fabulous team at Couristan. Their production and distribution capabilities are as vast as my appetite to design beautiful things. It is clear that we share respect for the important nuances that bring true value to rugs and carpeting and I am thrilled to stamp my passport to Couristan."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...