High Point Market's new logo features Twitter hashtag
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/3/2012 3:20:05 PM
High Point, N.C. - The High Point Market has a new logo, one that incorporates the event's Twitter hashtag, #hpmkt.
"The market's brand is a solid one, but the former logo didn't accurately reflect the brand," said Tom Conley, president and CEO of the High Point Market Authority. "This new logo showcases something unique, modern, strong and ahead-of-the curve. Those are words that accurately describe the High Point Market as well."
The logo debuted on the HPMA's website and will be used in all its marketing.
"The market's hashtag #hpmkt was already being used on social media as a replacement for the full High Point Market name," said Cheminne Taylor-Smith, the HPMA's vp of marketing. "That gives the HPMkt acronym in the market's new logo an immediate recognition factor. And as the logo is used online, it will help increase the SEO for the High Point Market and its website."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...