Jaipur debuts 2013 catalog with new features
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/28/2012 12:12:38 PM
Atlanta - Jaipur has released its latest catalog, dubbed "The Book 2013," for its retail partners.
Calling it "by far...[the company's] best work" of its annual catalogs, the latest edition features more than 500 new designs, a new Quick Ship program for 200 products, and a revamped layout design with color-accurate photography.
"The catalog has barely been out two weeks and we are getting tremendous feedback from our customers," said Asha Chaudhary, president and ceo.
She described the new catalog as "a truly functional sales tool, with beauty and aesthetics that create an energetic and exciting experience."
With its U.S. offices based here, Jaipur manufacturers and supplies a broad spectrum of rugs and home accents ranging in style from traditional to contemporary, and from sophisticated hand-knotted to casual outdoor whimsical varieties.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...