GHTA Confirms New Board
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/19/2012 2:00:00 AM
GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - The Gift and Home Trade Association (GHTA) confirmed its 2012-2013 board of directors during the 10th Annual GHTA Conference last month in Orlando, Fla.
The GHTA's executive board includes: Julie Dix of Justa Bout Any Thangoes, chairman of the board; John Keiser of One- Coast, president; Bob Watson Jr. of Annalee Dolls, vice president; Todd Litzman of Brandwise, treasurer; and Cindy Henry of Wellspring, secretary.
In addition, several new members joined the board: Fred Schmidt of All for Color, Bob Ricciardi of About Face Designs, Randy Spoor of Center Stage, Lisa Wohlhart of Ivystone, Allison Barrows of Ganz, and Kim Pounds of Next Generation.
Continuing their board terms are Steve Papevies of Southern Accents Today and Joe Harris of Whereoware. George Kacic of Ganz and Mary Liz Curtin of Leon & Lulu will continue in their roles as ex-officio members. Andy Bjork of Ivystone will act as parliamentarian.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...