West Elm Opens First Indiana Store
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/19/2012 2:00:00 AM
Home furnishings retailer West Elm opened a new store in Indianapolis on Nov. 15, its first in Indiana.
The unit is located in The Fashion Mall at Keystone at 8702 Keystone Crossing.
Through a partnership with Etsy, the store features a locally made collection of decorative accessories from artists in the Indianapolis area. The store at The Fashion Mall at Keystone is the eighth new West Elm store this year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...