Morgan Fabrics names Steve Gittelson vp of sales, marketing
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/19/2012 1:03:21 PM
Los Angeles - Steve Gittelson has been named vp of sales and marketing at Morgan Fabrics.
Gittelson has been with the family-run company since 1993, and has been an account manager in various territories.
"I reached this decision based on my observation of Steve's performance and continued success in sales for the past 20 years, and his in-depth knowledge of our products, customers and sales organization," said president and ceo Michael Gittelson. "Our chairman, my father Arnie Gittelson, is pleased that another family member will be in a management position to help our company grow into the future."
The position had been vacant for about three months. Luana Davis previously had been vice president of sales and merchandising, but left the company and is now vice president of business development at manufacturer Z-Line Designs.
Morgan is an upholstery fabric converter with headquarters in Los Angeles and additional offices and warehouses in Verona, Miss., Hickory, N.C., and Shanghai.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...