JS Fiber Co. enhances Fossfill2 product with Ultra Fresh treatment
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/12/2012 12:03:03 PM
Statesville, N.C. - JS Fiber Company came to the International Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Show this month with its newly improved Fossfill2 performance pillow, which has been enhanced with the Ultra Fresh treatment.
As JS Fiber explained, Ultra Fresh inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi and other organisms to "ultimately keep all of your pillows fresh and clean."
Morris Long, ceo and president of JS Fiber Co., said he is "very excited to bring the Fossfill 2 pillow into the forefront again. The addition of Ultra Fresh has made a great pillow that was already washable, refluffable and non-allergenic even better."
Fossfill 2 is a patented polyolefin film, which goes through a carding process and then bursts in a conversion process to simulate the airy quality of down. But unlike down, the Fossfill 2 pillow is designed to "fluff up like new again and again" and is 100% hypoallergenic. The pillow also has antimicrobial FossGuard protection, which helps protect against mold and mildew.
The company also noted its Fossfill 2 pillow is environmentally friendly, "and because its properties will keep each pillow in use several times longer than polyester and other compositions, disposal needs are greatly reduced, saving any hotel and motel added cost."
We would love your feedback!
- May 12, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...