Belk donates $100K for Hurricane Sandy relief
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/5/2012 1:52:39 PM
Charlotte, N.C. - Regional department store retailer Belk has contributed $100,000 to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund to support assistance to the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
"Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who suffered and continue to struggle as a result of this devastating storm. Through this outreach, we hope to help care for our associates, customers, vendors and neighbors," said Tim Belk, chairman and ceo. "The American Red Cross is at the forefront of disaster relief efforts, providing much needed resources and support to those whose lives have been impacted by this storm."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...