HTT offices still closed today through Friday
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/31/2012 10:40:09 AM
New York - Because of the severe damage and wide-reaching power outages throughout the Northeast region, Home Textiles Today's New York City offices on Park Avenue as well as Material ConneXion continue to be closed today, Thursday and likely Friday, too.
Parent company Sandow Media issued an update to employees today saying that "as of now, Friday will be closed as well due to the flooding that occurred at the 14th Street Sub Station."
If you need to contact someone HTT, please call senior editor Cecile Corral by phone at (305) 661-7493 or via email at email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...