HTT's NYC offices remain closed in aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/30/2012 11:26:41 AM
HTT Staff - Home Textiles Today's New York offices remain closed today due to power outages, flooding, and other challenges in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
HTT's parent company, Sandow Media, announced Monday afternoon that its Park Avenue and Material ConneXion offices will also be closed for a second consecutive day as a result of the storm and its effects.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...