NRF's RAMA appoints Brown chairman, names several other new members to board
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/30/2012 11:21:19 AM
Washington D.C. - The Retail Advertising and Marketing Association (RAMA), a division of The National Retail Federation, has named Kevin Brown as the chairman of its board of directors.
Brown, who is the group vice president and chief marketing officer at Meijer Inc., was elected during RAMA's September meeting. He will serve a two-year term.
Brown succeeds Kathy Doyle-Thomas, Half Price Books' executive vice president.
At the September meeting, RAMA's board also elected several other new members. They are:
--Amy Choyne, senior vice president, chief marketing officer, Kenneth Cole Productions
--Andrew Davison, chief marketing officer, Crocs Inc.
--Steve Lubomski, marketing director, North America H&M
--Gwen Morrison, ceo, The Americas and Australasia at The Store, WPP's Global Retail Practice
--Sean Sondreal, chief marketing officer and vice president of marketing, Beall's Department Stores
In other news, RAMA announced that it will host its annual RAMA CMO Summit on January 15 at the W Hotel in New York City. The event will provide retail chief marketing officers and senior marketing and advertising executives "with the unique opportunity to network with leaders from top retail companies and take part in engaging educational sessions."
Registration is complimentary and by invitation only. Retailers can contact Kelly Gilmore to attend or to sponsor.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...