Shaw sets dates for 2013 Activate Winter Market events
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/29/2012 10:07:09 AM
Dalton, Ga. - Floor covering manufacturer Shaw Industries today released the dates and locations for its 2013 Activate Winter Market events, wehre the company annually introduces inew products, programs and marketing initiatives.
Kathy Young, director of marketing, said the events will introduce new soft and hard surface products to the market "as well as beautiful displays and competitive programs" and will also provide "an inspiring networking forum for Shaw associates and retailers."
The soft flooring lineup will include: a variety of new carpet introductions to Shaw's propriety Anso-branded nylon and ClearTouch-branded lines as well as many new color and construction additions to the company's Tuftex brand and the Shaw Living area rug brand.
"Our dealers are ready to see the newest products, services and tools available," said Young. "This is a very exciting time when we are seeing a return of positive consumer sentiment. It's time to update the showroom floor with the most beautiful, durable, socially conscious and eco-friendly floors available on the market today."
The 2013 event dates and locations include:
- January 8 and 9 in Atlanta, Ga. at the Cobb Galleria Convention Center;
- January 10 to 12 in Dallas at the Embassy Suites in Grapevine;
- January 9 and 10 in Chicago at the Chicago Marriott Downtown on Magnificent Mile;
- January 17 and 18 in Anaheim, Calif. at the Disneyland Grand Californian;
- January 30 and 31 in Niagara Falls, Ontario at the Fallsview Casino Resort;
- February 6 and 7 in Atlantic City, NJ at the Harrah's Resort;
The Activate Convention is set for January 21 and 22 in Orlando, Fla., at Rosen Shingle Creek.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 13, 2010
- Oct 29, 2010
- Oct 11, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...