Stein Mart ramps up store count with seven new and improved sites
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/25/2012 11:46:56 AM
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Stein Mart is expanding in existing markets this fall with the opening of seven new and relocated units.
The new stores will open in: Surprise, Ariz.; Katy, Texas; Tucson, Ariz.; and Charlottesville, Va. The relocations are in: McAllen, Texas; Biloxi, Miss.; and San Dimas, Calif.
Together, these seven sites bring Stein Mart's total store count to 263 by yearend.
"We are pleased to announce the expansion of our footprint in Charlottesville and these existing markets," said Jay Stein, chairman of Stein Mart.
Each store hosts a pre-grand opening event with proceeds benefitting a local charity in that store's area.
The locations are:
- Surprise, Ariz.:13712 W. Bell Road in Surprise Town Center
- McAllen, Texas: 800 E. Expressway 83, Suite 200, in Las Tiendas Plaza
- Biloxi, Miss.: 2650 Beach Blvd., Suite 36, in Edgewater Village
- San Dimas, Calif.: 826 W. Arrow Highway, in San Dimas Marketplace
- Katy, Texas: 6565 S. Fry Road, Grand Lakes Market Place
- Charlottesville, Va.: 100 Shoppers World Court, in Shoppers World
- Tucson, Ariz.: 5555 E. Broadway Boulevard
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...