Soft lines growth leads to AICO addition
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/25/2012 11:27:02 AM
Pico Rivera, Calif. -- Home furnishings resource AICO, Amini Innovation Corporation, has hired Kim DiNonno for the newly created position of director of design development.
"The rapid growth of soft lines and other product divisions has prompted the need to further expand our product development and merchandising team with a focus on unique styling and product execution", said Martin Ploy, AICO president. "Kim brings a deep passion for furniture and design. Her sense of style and keen understanding of home fashion trends will harmonize beautifully with [AICO chairman and ceo] Michael [Amini]'s vision and distinctive flair."
DiNonno comes to AICO with more than 20 years of experience in home furnishings, working most recently in design and merchandising for RC Furniture of California, where she was responsible for everything from fabric frame application to sourcing. In the process, she developed relationships with many retailers, as well as fabric suppliers domestically and abroad.
Previous experience included director of catalog merchandising at Furnitureland South in North Carolina and interior designer for Ladlows Fine Furniture in Arizona.
"We are very fortunate to have someone with Kim's great enthusiasm, knowledge and experience join the AICO team," Amini said. "We are very excited for the new dynamic she brings to our talented and hard-working team."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...