High Point Gallery
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/8/2012 2:00:00 AM
Libeco Home expands its drapery portfolio with the Casper linen sheers, available in three colors with either tie top or rod pocket constructions.
C & F Enterprises introduces the Cora Bedding Collection, which is cotton filled, prewashed and oversized.
Traditional Linens describes its Antique Fern bedding as "couture for the country."
Dallas Saunders introduces Histoire Naturelle dec pillows that are printed and sewn in the United States.
Michaelian Home's Argyle pillow features a cotton velvet zippered back, with a either a removable poly fill insert or a down insert.
Protect-A-Bed's new Luxury Adjustable Bed Kit combines the all-around protection of the company's AllerZip Smooth Mattress Encasement with "silk-like" smoothness for sensitive skin.
Softline Home Fashions introduces Lillian, a design that blends scroll and leaf patterns on a jacquard weave.
Kimlor introduces Michael Waddell's Bone Collector bedding, a pigment print in a cotton-poly blend.
Robert Allen Design and DwellStudio team up to produce Coco, a graphic geometric on a linen slub.
The Auskin USA Arctic Collection features natural shaped single pelts, multiple pelt rugs and 16-inch double sided pillows with extremely long wool.
Company C's Modern Traditions collection includes the Camille pillow, inspired by Monet's garden
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...