Brentwood expands headquarters facilities
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/24/2012 2:10:14 PM
Los Angeles - Looking to keep pace with recent growth, Brentwood Originals recently acquired an additional site to supplement its other two facilities here near headquarters.
The new site measures 30,000 square feet, bringing the decorative pillow company's total property size locally to about 250,000 square feet.
Loren Sweet, president, explained the addition of this new space "addresses the need for expansion of inventory and storage of finished product, in response to the strong growth of our business."
He added that Brentwood Originals continues to invest in its plants and equipment "to better serve our customers and build for the future."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...