Soft-Tex team walks for breast cancer fight
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/24/2012 2:05:26 PM
Waterford, N.Y. - More than 50 members of specialty sleep products manufacturer Soft-Tex took part in the Making Strides American Cancer Society walk in Albany, N.Y., to raise money to fund breast cancer research.
Team Soft-Tex included employees and their families from manufacturing, office and operations staffs plus members of marketing and design group.
"We feel very strongly about this important cause and for four years Soft-Tex has participated in the walk," said Arthur Perry, Soft-Tex president and co-owner, who was joined by his wife on the walk. "It is a great event to get our employees and their families together; everyone enjoys the spirit of the day"
During the month of October, Soft-Tex is donating a portion of the sales of every pillow sold to the breast cancer campaign.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 16, 2013
- Apr 13, 2013
- Mar 11, 2013
- Apr 13, 2013
- Sep 15, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...