Texprocil elects officers
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/19/2012 2:18:50 PM
Mumbai - At the 58th Annual General Meeting of The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (Texprocil) held yesterday, the organization elected officers for the 2012-2014 term.
Shri Manikam Ramaswami, who is chairman of Loyal Textile Mills, was voted Texprocil chairman. Deputy chairman is Shri R K Dalmia, who is senior president of Century Textiles and Industries Ltd. Vice chairman is Shri Ujwal Lahoti, who is executive director of Lahoti Overseas Ltd.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...